Hi everyone. This is Chene and today I will be demonstrating how to adjust tips VX520 Verifone desktop terminal.
Beginning on the main screen which should read Sale Refund Void
1. Press the second purple key from the left located directly under the screen
2. Select F4 for Invoice Number
3. Input invoice number found on receipt and press green enter key
4. Select F1 for Adjust to enter tip
5. Enter tip and press green enter key
6. Screen will display Adjust Accepted. Press green enter key.
7. Press red clear key 2 times to back out to return to the main screen which should read Sale Refund Void.
Thank you for watching, be sure to stay tuned for more payment processing video tutorials from AMP Payment Systems. If you are still in need of service on your Verifone VX520 please call 1-800-231-7087 or request service at: https://amppaymentsystems.com/request-service/
Note: We are always interested in hearing from you about what tutorials will make your life easier. Please feel free to engage with us on the BLOG, or on social media as you will find unique information that is not posted in other places.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AMPPayment
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgWjcS5CxhrOZtmpb7cZOiw
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMPPayment
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/amppayment
Sign Up for our Newsletter: https://amppaymentsystems.com/sign-up-for-our-newsletter/
You know when you swipe your credit card to pay for something, well we handle the secure transaction for you and the business and provide products/services and education to the business owner to empower them to cut expenses and drive revenue.
(AMP Payment Systems is a partner focused merchant provider specializing in Point of Sale and revenue driving services especially for small business owners and operators, in a solutions and educational focused manner that leverages company reach and our service first staff, to support our merchants in building stronger businesses in a pain free environment.)