Hi everyone. This is Chene and today I will be demonstrating how to manually settle Z8 Dejavoo desktop terminal.
- Beginning on the main screen which should read Credit Sale Enter Amount Press the green enter key
- Select the option for settlement by pressing the green enter key
- Select the option settle daily batch by pressing the green enter key.
- You’ll be prompted to enter a password. Enter 1234 and press the green enter key.
- Select F2 for yes to continue with settlement
- Receipt will print with details of settlement report
Thank you for joining us today to learn how to: manually settle Z8 Dejavoo
Thank you for watching, be sure to stay tuned for more payment processing video tutorials from AMP Payment Systems. If you are still in need of service on your Dejavoo Z8 please call 1-800-231-7087 or request service at: https://amppaymentsystems.com/request-service/
Note: We are always interested in hearing from you about what tutorials will make your life easier. Please feel free to engage with us on the BLOG, or on social media as you will find unique information that is not posted in other places.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AMPPayment
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgWjcS5CxhrOZtmpb7cZOiw
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMPPayment
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/amppayment
Sign Up for our Newsletter: https://amppaymentsystems.com/sign-up-for-our-newsletter/
You know when you swipe your credit card to pay for something, well we handle the secure transaction for you and the business and provide products/services and education to the business owner to empower them to cut expenses and drive revenue.
(AMP Payment Systems is a partner focused merchant provider specializing in Point of Sale and revenue driving services especially for small business owners and operators, in a solutions and educational focused manner that leverages company reach and our service first staff, to support our merchants in building stronger businesses in a pain free environment.)